I watched the first half of the Branagh version of Hamlet in the wee hours of yesterday morning and it was amazingly good. I'm hoping to get to finish it this AM.
I'm in a huge funk because I ate my whole dinner last night (apple, green beans, 2 slices of pizza and soymilk). I feel like a horrible gutless fat piece of crap and I sooooooo want to skip breakfast this morning to make up for it. Before I do, though, I have to try some daily affirmations my CM wants me to use:
1. Being thin will not make me happy, only I can do that
2. I need to eat in order to have the energy to do what I love to do
3. It is not my voice telling me not to eat; it is ED who wants to control me forever
4. Two slices of pizza will not make me fat
5. I am an attractive person just as I am
Now to make myself believe all this shit ...
Click for a bigger pic
P.S.: Please add me to your prayers and well wishes not only for my recovery, but so that at least one of the 50 or so resumes I've plastered all over cyberspace will get a hit. Because, to be frank, my job is a huge reason I have this disorder in the first place.